Fitzgerald’s Tire & Auto Service currently has six ASE certified technicians and two ASE certified service consultants on staff, operating with over 100 years of combined service. We use state of the art tire changing equipment and the latest in computerized alignment and diagnostic equipment. Our staff believes in building long-lasting customer relationships based on trust, professional service, and skilled workmanship.
We are an official Pennsylvania state inspection and emissions testing station. Call today to schedule your inspection!
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TIRE FOR THE JOB
Whether you need something flashy or something simple, Fitzgerald’s carries passenger, touring, and light truck tires and wheels to fit your need. We routinely carry several national name brands, but can order and install any tire you need to fit your driving style.
Check engine light on? We have the right equipment to evaluate the situation. Fitzgerald’s carries high-quality Napa auto parts as well as original manufacturer parts for both domestic and foreign. Our expert technicians believe in using superior grade products in order to prolong the life of your vehicle.
- Oil lubrication and filter change
- Brakes, mufflers, and shock absorbers
- Exhaust system replacement
- Engine replacement, rebuilt or new
- Battery starter and charging systems
- Air conditioning service
- Tune ups
- Scheduled maintenance
- State of the art evaluation equipment
- Road force measurement
- Wheel barrow to 30-inch rims
- Flat repairs and wheel balancing
- Wheel repair
- State of the art equipment including Corghi Artigo 50 tire changer, Snap-On tire machine, two Coats rim clamp machines, GSP Hunter balancer
We know that scheduling auto maintenance can be a time-consuming and intimidating task. Let us make it easy for you! Simply provide us with a few key details and one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members will contact you to schedule an appointment.